- Generates or oversees the generation of data or other information under GLP and GMP conditions and prepares and reviews appropriate reports for the transfer of information to clients.
- Operates, maintains, and calibrates all job-relavent instrumentation and equipment as necessary.
- Responsible for accurately recording data and observations, calculations, and reporting of data.
- Ensures proper documentation of all activities involving samples, standards, controlled substances, and stability samples associate with projects as dictated by GLPs and cGMPS.
- Provides basic training on instrumentation and equipment to less experienced personnel.
- Notifies Supervisor of sample management issues, problems, corrective actions, potential efficiency improvements, etc.
- Manages progress on assigned projects sot aht they meet the stated objective in the stated time-line.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
Bachelor or Master’s of Science required
7-12 years laboratory experience required
5+ years pharma experience
Analytical Method Development/Method Validation experience required
Able to multi-task and produce quality results.
Click link to learn more: linkd.in/1JQucog